The YTR-9835 is a custom piccolo trumpet with four piston valves, resulting in a beautiful rich tone. YTR-9835 comes 4 leadpipes. Two leadpipes have trumpet mouthpiece receivers in Bb and A while the other two have cornet mouthpiece receivers in Bb and A.
- The YTR-9835 was developed with David Washburn of the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra.
- A one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instrument’s material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone. A hammered yellow brass bell produces a perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due to advanced manufacturing.
- Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- M bore 0.445″
- 4″ Bell
- Yellow Brass Bell
- Silver Finish
- 4 Valve Model
- 4 leadpipes (two for Bb/A trumpet and two for Bb/A cornet)
- Includes TR11A5 mouthpiece for trumpet and CR11A4 for cornet