The B4 was developed on the basis of the Bach Mount Vernon trumpet. Fundamental to the rich sound is a standard bell with a normal-weight valve cluster. Unlike the original instrument, the B4 is distinguished by its improved slotting and lighter intonation. This is a reliable all-rounder for all kinds of music-making.
- ML bore: 11.7 mm (0.461″)
- Standard weight valve casing
- One-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell material: yellow brass
- Bell diameter: 122 mm (4.807″)
Read more about master craftsman Hub Van Laar here