Demo Bach Stradivarius LR190-43B in excellent condition.
The new LR19043B ushers in a new era in the world of Bach Stradivarius. This marks the first time that bronze material has been used in the production of one-piece hand-hammered professional Bach bells.
The LR19043B features a lightweight body and two-piece valve construction that provides a quick response. The open feel of the reverse construction #25LR mouthpipe combined with the new bronze material in the bell results in a very responsive, lively, yet full sounding instrument. The clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound. As beautiful to look at as it is to play, the LR19043B well suited for all types of music.
- .459″ Medium-large bore
- Two-piece valve construction
- Lightweight body
- Standard weight bronze brass one-piece hand-hammered #43 bell with a 5″ diameter and flat bell wire
- Reverse construction #25LR mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb ring
- Adjustable reverse 3rd slide rod stop
- Vintage bracing and finger hook
- Deluxe engraving
- Clear lacquer finish
- C180M woodshell case with zippered cover