The Bach BTR301 trumpet was crafted specifically for student use. The combination of unique specifications and acoustic design work seamlessly to meet the demands of today’s young players. Vincent Bach fused his dual talent as an accomplished musician and meticulous engineer to create brass instruments of unparalleled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach instruments remain the sound choice of students and artists worldwide.
Suited for all types of music, the BTR301 is a well-designed and durable instrument perfect for the beginning student. This student Bb trumpet is made in the USA using nothing but the highest quality materials. The BTR301 offers a .459″ bore with a responsive 4-13/16″ seamless bell for superior projection and control. The gold brass leadpipe, a uniquely corrosion resistant material, adds significant longevity to the lifespan of the instrument. Another great feature for students is the nickel silver mouthpiece receiver which helps prevent mouthpieces from getting stuck in the horn. The 1st valve thumb saddle allows the player to make quick intonation adjustments and the clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound.
- Well-designed and durable instrument perfect for students
- Gold brass leadpipe prevents inside corrosion and extends the lifespan of the trumpet
- A nickel silver mouthpiece receiver helps prevent the mouthpiece from getting stuck
- Nickel Silver outside slide tubing
- Genuine Vincent Bach 7C mouthpiece
- Genuine Bach USA Bell
- Genuine Bach USA Lead Pipe
- Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts
- .459” Bore
- 4-13/16″ Seamless yellow brass bell
- Gold brass leadpipe with a nickel silver mouthpiece receiver
- Nickel silver outside slide tubing
- Monel pistons with single point valve guides
- 1st slide thumb saddle and adjustable 3rd slide ring
- Waterkeys on main and 3rd valve slide
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 7C mouthpiece
- 50917 is a durable ABS molded plastic case
At Conn-Selmer, we are committed to ensuring every brass instrument is ready to play right out of the box. To obtain this objective, we have developed and implemented a best-in-class play test criteria and improved our drop testing standards to increase durability. Rest assured, every brass instrument is professionally set up at the Conn-Selmer Brass Quality Center in Elkhart, IN, in optimal playing condition the moment you open the case, and ready to last a lifetime.